- Students on schedule C with siblings on schedule B may arrive at school with their siblings starting at 7:55 and proceed to the multi-purpose room in building 6550 until they are dismissed to class. Zero Period is supervised by yard duty aides, who will have a list of eligible students. Students in Zero Period must adhere to the school rules and respect the instructions of the supervising staff. Students on schedule C may not be on any other part of the school grounds before 8:15.
Walking to/from School
- Walk on the sidewalk.
- Cross streets using the crosswalks.
- Walk facing the traffic whenever possible.
- Cell phones must be put away until completely off of school grounds.
- Bicycles must be walked at all times while on the school campus.
- Walk your bicycle across the crosswalks.
- Lock your bicycle.
- Stay out of the bicycle rack area after you park your bike.
- No bicycle riding, skateboarding, or skating on the school grounds before, during, or after school.
- Helmets are required by state law.
- Fold-up and carry and/or walk scooters on school grounds.
- Scooters may be kept in classrooms and taken home each day.
- Remove rollerblades before entering school grounds. Rollerblades may be kept in classrooms and taken home each day. Heely roller shoes are not allowed at school.