Drop-Off & Pick-up
The drop-off and pick-up process must be safe and efficient for students and parents arriving by private cars, as well as those who arrive on foot and bicycle.
- Seat student on the driver’s side.
- Have backpacks ready and face coverings on.
- Pull all the way forward in the line to make room for increased traffic behind you.
- If your child requires more time or assistance, please park and walk.
- All students will be picked up with their oldest siblings, including middle school siblings. The exception is for kindergarten students, whose siblings will continue to go to them.
- If for any reason you need to leave your vehicle, park your car in a designated area.