First Day of School
New to PowerSchool Parent Portal?
You will need to create an account to get started. Your parent portal account must be created from a web browser; accounts CANNOT be created on the PowerSchool app. PowerSchool Parent Portal Request for Access ID's allow 2 business days.
Already have an account to the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
Before your child's first day of school, follow these steps:
- Request Access ID's to set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal account if you do not already have one.
- Already have an account? Login.
- Click FORMS on the left menu.
- Read and review with your child the documents under #1 Permissions and Agreements.
- Complete #2 ESSA.
- Review and update #3 Student Contacts. (If you are new to our school, add Emergency Contacts!)
- Add or make changes to the existing #4 Health Information.
- School Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- School Supplies
- Nutrition Services (application for free/reduced lunch)
- Health Services (general medication forms for asthma, epi, over-the-counter)
- Traffic Guidelines
- School News App (mobile app for updates)
- Health4All Kids
- McKinney-Vento Education of Homeless
- Education for Homeless
- Community Resources
- Multi Tier System of Support
- Distance Learning Policy
- Children's Programs (before/after school care)